mercredi 26 janvier 2005

What are you... twelve ?

Générique de fin, la lumiere se rallume, les spectateurs se mettent à commenter...
Helen: I liked the movie, but really, I wouldn't have rated this movie 15 ! I don't get it...
kiara: You too ? Funny, that's EXACTLY what I was thinking. I mean, 15... come on !...
Helen: Yes, clearly this should have been rated 18 !!
kiara: Uh... er... actually... I was more thinking about rating it 12...
Helen: Uh ? With all this sexual content ??
kiara: Well, they speak about sex, sure, but you actually don't see any nudity... I don't see what's wrong with a teenager seeing this movie ! Were you THAT naive when you were 12 ?
Helen: Of course I was !
kiara: uh...

Comme dirait tonton Albert, tout est donc relatif..
Mais fidèle à la promesse que je me suis faite il y a maintenant 16 ans, je n'oublierai JAMAIS ce qu'on ressent à 12 ans...
NB: "I love her because she doesn't need me."
"You women don't understand the territory... because you ARE the territory."
That you should learn as soons as possible, 12 isn't too early...

Aucun commentaire: