mercredi 8 février 2006

Lesson of the day.

How can I be forward without being perceived as forward ?
Or should I say, what could I write in that email I’ve said I’d send to invite Mr Lovely Guy to the restaurant without sounding too much… hm… forward.
Definitely need to improve my communication skills, and if possible sooner rather than later. Since I need to send this email TODAY.
"Hi K. ! I was just wondering if you'd fancied..."
"Dear K., Dinner ? Friday ? Saturday ?? When ??? ".
"Hi K., i've said i'd email you, so..."
"K., go-on, be helpful, YOU send me an email, ok ?"
Argh.
"Hope to hear from you,"
"See you soon !"
"Hopefully see you soon,"
"Kowabunga!!"
Argh. (bis)
"Dear K., I could have emailed you all those years ago, in February 2006, and actually I really wanted to, but then I didn't know what to write, so I eventually just didn't write at all. What a shame, eh ? Anyway, hope you're happily married by now, etc, etc."
Duh.

Aucun commentaire: