jeudi 1 novembre 2007

Just like a woman.

Why would my boyfriend ASK me if he can go to out with his mates ?…and a few minutes down the conversation add that he likes his independence ?
All of it when I’ve said “no, I don’t mind, and why do you ask me anyway ?
Have I turn into his mum overnight ??

I’m not sure I understand men.
Or maybe I just don’t want to believe what I understand of them.
I refuse to acknowledge that they’re just big little boys.
I’m too old to play that game.

In the meantime my big little boy could say anything, he’d still manage to make me smile.
Damned, I’m too smitten not to play the game.
I'm just a big silly little girl.

(fucking hell, what happened to the sensible yet depressed (depressed yet sensible ?) geeky woman that used to inhabit my body ? Who abducted her ?? And more to the point, why didn't they take her cellulite at the same time ???)

Aucun commentaire: